Ve’ahavta is a Jewish charitable social service organization dedicated to promoting positive change in the lives of people of all faiths who are marginalized by poverty.
Ve’ahavta (Hebrew for “and you shall love”) is committed to engaging community members in a meaningful and hands-on way to support our collective mission of tikun olam (repairing the world).
Ve’ahavta delivers poverty alleviation programs that break down barriers, restore human dignity, foster capacity-building, and empower marginalized individuals to break the cycle of poverty.
Our client services include:
- Street outreach and essential supplies for homeless individuals
- Provision of harm reduction supplies for substance-users
- One-to-one case management
- Education and pre-employment training opportunities
- Life skills training and social networking opportunities
- Workshops that inspire self expression and creativity
- Health and education promotion in Aboriginal communities
- International crisis response
Ve’ahavta clients include marginalized and at-risk individuals, including those who struggle with homelessness, urban poverty, or live in under-served Aboriginal communities.
Ve’ahavta believes that each individual possesses unique gifts, and given the right opportunities and supports, will realize their full potential.
Ve’ahavta collaborates with many local community agencies and national partners in order to expand the scope of our reach, leverage existing resources, and increase the impact of our donor dollars.
Want to get to know us better?!
Please contact us anytime or stop by the Ve’ahavta office – we would love to see you!
200 Bridgeland Ave Unit D
Toronto, ON M6A 1Z4
Ve’ahavta is committed to accessibility. Please let us know in advance if you have any accommodation needs: firstname.lastname@example.org (416) 964-7698
Thank you to our sponsors and donors: