Ve’ahavta is a Jewish humanitarian organization dedicated to promoting positive change in the lives of people of all faiths and backgrounds who have been marginalized by poverty and hardship. Ve’ahavta mobilizes volunteers in meaningful, hands-on experiences to fulfill our collective responsibility to care for our neighbour.
Ve’ahavta delivers programs that break down barriers, restore human dignity, foster capacity-building, and empower marginalized individuals to break the cycle of poverty.
Our client services include:
- Street outreach and essential supplies for individuals who are homeless or in precarious housing
- Provision of harm reduction supplies for substance-users
- One-to-one case management
- Education and pre-employment training opportunities
- Life skills training and social networking opportunities
- Workshops that inspire self expression and creativity
- International crisis response
Ve’ahavta believes that each individual possesses unique gifts, and given the right opportunities and supports, will realize their full potential.
Ve’ahavta collaborates with many local community agencies and national partners in order to expand the scope of our reach, leverage existing resources, and increase the impact of our donor dollars.
Want to get to know us better?!
Please contact us anytime or stop by the Ve’ahavta office – we would love to see you!
200 Bridgeland Ave Unit D
Toronto, ON M6A 1Z4
Ve’ahavta is committed to accessibility. Please let us know in advance if you have any accommodation needs: email@example.com 416.964.7698
Thank you to our sponsors and donors: