Building Foundations for Women
Building Foundations for Women (BFW) is an 8-week life skills and personal development program. BFW supports women experiencing poverty and other life challenges to build stable and active lives and move toward their employment and education goals.
- Boost self-confidence
- Build social connections
- Set personal and career goals
- Receive one-on-one coaching
- Develop emotional resilience
- Explore and enhance your strengths
- 6-month post program support
8-week program offered 2 times a year
Classes: Four days per week 9:30am – 2:30pm
Case management: Once per week, by appointment
New program session to begin spring 2018
BFW provides TTC tokens, stipends and lunch.
For more information contact: BFWinfo@veahavta.org