An intensive self-betterment program for those who identify as women.
The Building Foundations for Women (BFW) program is a FREE nine-week intensive digital program that provides training and support for those who identify as women and are facing socio-economic, immigration, and/or mental health challenges.
Get the skills and support you need to make transformational change.
This highly supportive, personalized program can help you achieve your goals, including employment, education, and personal development.
What You Will Gain
- Set personal and career goals
- One-on-one coaching
- Tools to develop self-confidence and mental health
- Digital literacy fundamentals
- Build social connections
- 6-month post program support
- Personalized action plan
- Basic computer knowledge and the ability to interact with text, tools and people in digital contexts
- ESL level grade 8 or higher, CLB (Canadian Language Benchmarks) level 8 or higher
- Able to engage effectively within a group/virtual classroom setting
Upcoming session: February 14 – April 14, 2023
4 live + 2 self-directed online workshops per week
Live, online workshops: Wed-Fri 9:30-12:30pm,Thurs 1:30-3:30pm
Self-directed online workshops: At your convenience, Mon-Fri
1-on-1 case management: on Mondays and Tuesdays by virtual appointment
NOTE: Computer provided for eligible applicants, on an as-needed basis
Are you an Ve’ahavta program alumnus? If so, you can refer new prospective clients to apply to Ve’ahavta’s Training or Internship programs: Building Foundations for Women (BFW), Ve’ahavta Skills Academy (VSA), Upper Shelf Inventory Management Internship, or Recipe for Success Training/Internship Program, and receive $25 for each successful referral!
NOTE: The referee must complete the application process, but they don’t need to be accepted into a program in order for you to receive your fee.
Keep up to date with Ve’ahavta client news and activities.