All Ve’ahavta programs and services continue to operate with the following modifications to ensure safety for all staff, volunteers and participants:
- All volunteer shifts have been cancelled until further notice.
- Ve’ahavta’s outreach van staff are provided with personal protection equipment as they go out to provide food and essential supplies. Social distancing of van clients is being reinforced.
- The Ve’ahavta Skills Academy and Building Foundations For Women training programs are being carried out online via donated mobile phones along with telephone appointments with our social workers.
- The MYTORONTO photography program is operating on a digital online platform.
- All staff who are able to are working from home and are meeting via tele- and video conferencing.
- Our office is open from 9 am to 1 pm for administrative purposes only. Please place donations in the bins provided outside the office door.
- All events including the Passover Seder are cancelled until further notice.