Last updated 12 July 2021: Ve’ahavta is excited about the updated provincial guidelines and the improvements in the COVID-19 situation it reflects. Please note the following:
- We are still not accepting any item donations. Ve’ahavta has moved! We ask that you hold on to your items until further notice as we settle in to our new space.
- All in-person volunteer shifts are still cancelled; however, we are currently working to establish a safe way to slowly make them available again. Stay tuned for more details and, in the mean time, there are still many COVID-safe, at-home volunteer opportunities listed below.
- To ensure the health and safety of our community, volunteers will still not be able to enter the building until further notice.
- Meal Train volunteers are asked to place items outside the door and ring the doorbell for a staff member to come collect it between Mondays 4-6pm, Tuesday-Friday 10am-1pm, Saturdays 4-6pm, and Sundays 10am-12pm only.
- Our office will be open to receive scheduled deliveries from Monday 4-6pm and Tuesday-Friday 10am-1pm only.
We urgently need your help today so that we can continue to provide food, supplies and support to people who are living on the streets or marginally housed during this pandemic.
How Can I Help?