Last updated 2 June 2021: Ve’ahavta is excited about the updated provincial guidelines and the improvements in the COVID-19 situation it reflects. Please note the following:
- We are still not accepting any item donations. Ve’ahavta is moving offices in July! We ask that you hold on to your items until further notice as we begin to pack up our old offices and move to our new location.
- All in-person volunteer shifts are still cancelled; however, we are currently working to establish a safe way to slowly make them available again. Stay tuned for more details and, in the mean time, there are still many COVID-safe, at-home volunteer opportunities listed below.
- To ensure the health and safety of our community, volunteers will still not be able to enter the building until further notice.
- Meal Train volunteers are asked to place items outside the door and ring the doorbell for a staff member to come collect it.
- Our office will be open to receive scheduled deliveries from Monday-Friday between 11am-3pm only.
We urgently need your help today so that we can continue to provide food, supplies and support to people who are living on the streets or marginally housed during this pandemic.
How Can I Help?