Last updated 8 November 2021: Based on current provincial guidelines in regards to the COVID-19 situation, please note the following:
- We are accepting item donations. Please click below to see what our clients’ needs are. You can drop off your donated items at 4100 Chesswood Drive, Unit 1 from Monday-Friday 10-5pm only. Please follow directions posted on the front door signs.
- In-person volunteer shifts are back (in a limited capacity)! There are also still many COVID-safe, at-home volunteer opportunities listed below.
- To ensure the health and safety of our community, volunteers will still not be able to enter the building until further notice.
- Meal Train volunteers are asked to drop off food from Monday-Friday 10-5pm and Sundays 10:30-12:30pm only. Please follow directions posted on the front door signs.
- Our office will be open to receive scheduled deliveries from Monday-Friday 10-5pm only.
We urgently need your help today so that we can continue to provide food, supplies and support to people who are living on the streets or marginally housed during this pandemic.
How Can I Help?