The Family Sponsorship Event is back and perfect for anyone looking to kick off the new year in a meaningful way!
Gather your family and friends and help provide much needed clothing, food, and supplies for a local family facing multiple barriers relating to homelessness and poverty. Together, you can show them that they are not alone and someone truly cares.
- Choose a family listed below to sponsor
- Sort through your old things, run a drive, and/or purchase listed items
- Box up your items, label box(es) as instructed, and drop them off at Ve’ahavta’s office
It’s as easy as that! Remember: signing up is a commitment to sponsor a family. If you can no longer meet that commitment, let us know ASAP so we can find someone new to sponsor them.
- Registration closes January 21st
- Drop off boxes by February 4th at 5pm
- Ensure all boxes are labelled with the family name, 3-digit number, and “Family Sponsorship Event”
- Please tell the staff upon drop off that your box(es) are part of the Family Sponsorship Event
- Gift cards are accepted and must be placed in an envelope, stuck to the outside of the box, and labelled with the amounts
- New or gently used clothing (socks, winter gear, school clothes, etc.)
- New underwear
- School snacks
- Hygiene supplies (toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Other items the family may request
*Please read all of the above information before registering!
Thank you for participating!