Giving or receiving meaningful gifts can make a milestone that much more special and momentous.
The following are some creative ways to celebrate a special event while benefiting the many transformational programs offered by Ve’ahavta. Make tikun olam a part of your next celebration!
- Birthday Parties: EchoAge – “a better way to celebrate” – is a wonderful way to engage your child in tikun olam as part of their birthday celebration. EchoAge makes it easy to invite guests and manage RSVPs. Simply indicate Ve’ahavta as your chosen recipient charity! Options for adult parties are available too. For details go to echoage.com
- Special Birthdays and Events: When hosting a party of any kind, ask your guests to kindly donate to Ve’ahavta in lieu of gifts. Ve’ahavta will thank your guests on your behalf and send out tax receipts. In lieu of party favours at events or weddings, consider making a gift in honour of your guests. A lovely card on their tables can inform them of your meaningful contribution. In lieu of gifts, you may request that your guests bring an item for those in need, such as warm clothing for people who are homeless.
- Ve’ahavta centrepieces make your event beautiful: For a small fee (much less than buying flowers), Ve’ahavta will provide beautiful centrepieces for your next event.
- Third party events: If you are planning an event that is raising funds for a charity, please consider giving to Ve’ahavta.
- Sponsor a Ve’ahavta program: Sponsoring a portion of one of our programs and Ve’ahavta will prepare a beautiful customized certificate that can be sent to an individual or presented at an event.
For more information, please contact: Brandon.Lablong@veahavta.org 416-964-7698 ext. 222
Ve’ahavta Registered Charitable No. BN 88804 2439 RR0001